Frequently Asked Questions
How do you accept payment?
- We accept payment via third party payment processors AtomicPAY from checkout cart, which is reputable and extremely reliable payment processors since 2014, we have integrated third party payment processor in our store to automate the entire ordering, delivery process and through which customers purchase bitcoins using their VISA/MASTERCARD cards and ultimately make payment through bitcoins. This way the transaction has a double layer of security not only for customers but for our company as well.
Do you accept credit/debit cards?
- Yes we
accept payment via credit/debit cards & ultimately cryptocurrency through GLOBEE. If you want to make payment through debit credit cards please choose GLOBEE as payment option and proceed. On payment page you will have the option to buy bitcoins from credit card. Simply purchase bitcoins from credit/debit card & make payment on generated invoice. Due to massive
credit card chargeback frauds, we have integrated third party payment processor
through which customers purchase bitcoins from the same payment processor that we use for accepting payment in cryptoccurrency using their VISA/MASTERCARD cards and
ultimately make payment through cryptocurrency. This way the transaction has a double
layer of security not only for customers but for our company as well.
Globee is not working for me, There is an error ?
- Sometimes Globee doesnot work because of credit cards and banking institutions restrictions.
- UK customers are suggested to use WIREX app, an FCA regulated secure platform to purchase bitcoins using credit/debit card or bank account directly.
- USA and European customers are requested to use COINBASE or COINMAMA to purchase bitcoins using credit/debit card or bank account directly.
- This method will ensure a chargeback with respective service providers, hence a safe purchase
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship internationally via DHL, FedEx to any desired location of customers.
What are your shipping rates?
- We ship via DHL, FedEx to any desired location of customers.
- There are two shipping options you can opt for either one
- FLAT SHIPPING RATE $100, Delivery time is 25-30 business days
- PER ITEM SHIPPING RATE $50 per unit, Delivery time is 7-10 business days
What if you don’t ship?
- The purchases from this store fall under the category of a legal binding contract which is enforceable under the consumer protection laws of United states of America and the countries where we operate. We accept payment through a chain
of safeguards, the customer pays using his credit/debit card so if there
is anything wrong customers can just file for a chargeback on the payment processor and with their respective bank or credit/debit card provider.For detailed information please refer to Terms & conditions section clause (11)
What warranties do you offer?
- All the new miners have the original manufacturer warranty intact starting from the day of first use.
- All the refurbished units do not have original manufacturers warranty but they come with 60 Days Crypto courier mart warranty.
What does your warranty cover?
- Our warranty covers repair & incase of defected unit complete replacement.
Are there any processing fees?
- All orders are processed totally free at our online store.
How can I track my order once it has shipped?
- Just use our Order Status page. It's integrated with Freight services order tracking systems. When you inquire about the status of your order, we pass tracking information to the courier and provide you the results.
Will you pay for return shipping of defective merchandise?
- Once we conclude the product is defective, we will credit the cost of ground shipping back to you.
What should I do if my package is damaged, tampered with, misdelivered, or lost?
- For damaged, tampered with and misdelivered packages, please email Customer Service within three days of your delivery date.
- For lost packages, please email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of your expected delivery date.
What happens if a package has the wrong address?
- For orders placed online, any error in the address that results in a charge from the freight courier is the responsibility of the customer.